What’s Next, Kentucky? is a series of conversations that will take place in communities all over the state in the coming year. These conversations are designed to encourage talking, thinking, and actions based on Kentuckians’ own ideas for building a more vibrant and diverse future. Much work is already underway across Kentucky to strengthen local communities. What’s Next, Kentucky? is designed to connect work that’s already happening and bring new people into the fold. Here’s how it works.
- The Kentucky Network for Public Life will help local organizers get started with orientation and materials. Sign up here to organize a discussion in your community.
- Organizers plan conversations in their local communities, aiming for diverse participation.
- Conversations (we recommend three at minimum) are held in local communities, focusing on three questions: Where are we now? Where do we want to go? How do we get there?
- People start taking action and doing the work, with some coaching and assistance from What’s Next, KY? partners.
- Stories are captured and shared so we can learn from each others’ work. Share your story with us!
Let’s do this! Get involved!